Acceptance of terms
In order to access any of the Services you will be required to accept these terms and conditions. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms by:
- Completing our online registration process and confirming that you have read and accepted these terms; or
- Viewing, accessing or using content on the Site which does not require registration.
- Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through Lycamobile.fr, or its affiliates or independent third party content providers. The contents are copyright protected by Lycamobile, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of Lycamobile.fr cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written consent of Lycamobile.fr. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Lycamoble.fr is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Lyca Astrology Service offering will be offered as a bolt on value added service (VAS) for PrePaid, and where applicable PostPaid subscribers.
We suggest that you print out and keep a copy of these terms for your records.
Registration and use of the Services
- In order to access or continue to use certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when registering for the Services.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to use this service. By using the service you consent that you are 18 years of age or over.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) these terms and (ii) any applicable law or regulation.
- You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any part of the Site.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Lyca Mobile has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under these terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Lyca Mobile may suffer) of any such breach.
Password and Account Security
- For certain Services e.g. registration for use of the Lycamobile email service you will be required to choose a user name and a password. For any such Services:
- The user name you choose must not be obscene, threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, derogatory, defamatory or in violation of any intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party; and
- If we consider in our sole and absolute discretion that the user name selected by you is inappropriate, we reserve the right to reject and prevent your use of such user name at any time with or without notice to you.
- We may change your password and username from time to time and we will notify you of any changes by using the contact details that you have provided to us.
- Your password is confidential and being aware of this you agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) associated with your account(s). Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Lycamobile for all activities that occur under your account.
Prohibited use of the services
You, and any persons you allow to use the Services through your access to the Services, are not allowed to:
Copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, licence, transmit, sell, perform, publish, transfer, link to, reverse engineer or decompile (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law) or otherwise make available the Services or any part thereof except as set out in these terms;
- Include or create links (including deep-links) to or from the Services;
- Replicate the Site or create a separate border around any part of the Services (also known as “framing”);
- Use the Services for storing, reproducing, transmitting, communicating or receiving any Offending Material. For the purpose of these terms Offending Material means any content transmitted using the Service that is:
- In breach of any law, regulation or code of practice invoked by Lycamobile, industry regulator or any other competent authority or any policy adopted by Lycamobile with regard to the acceptable use of the Services, or
- Abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or menacing (or that has the effect (as may be contemplated by a reasonable person) of causing the recipient to feel so harassed, abused or offended; or
- Designed to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person; or
- In breach of confidence, intellectual property rights, privacy or any right of a third party.
- Hack into, make excessive traffic demands, probe or port scan other computers, deliver viruses, mail bombs, chain letters or pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behaviour intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Services or any other website;
- Collect and process others’ personal data except in accordance with applicable data protection law;
- Advertise or offer to sell goods or services on the pretext that the same are endorsed, offered for sale or originate from Lycamobile;
- Infringe any other person’s intellectual property rights;
- Use the Services to harvest or collect information about users of the Services or to post or otherwise distribute unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”);
- Use the Services or the Content in any way that we in our sole and absolute discretion consider objectionable, inappropriate, likely to damage our brand and reputation or otherwise unacceptable;
- Use the Services to send emails and other content coached, phrased or written in such a manner as to give an impression that the email is correspondence from Lycamobile.
- You are using your free will to use the service and also whether to follow any advice or act on any interpretation or advice.
You are responsible for any misuse of the Services even if it is by another person using your access to the Services.
We reserve the right to block, remove, edit or refuse to post any material that you attempt to transmit through the Services that we deem to be in contravention of these terms and to take such other action as we in our sole and absolute discretion consider necessary to prevent or remedy any breach of these terms. If you become aware of any content or material circulated using the Services and that is in breach of these terms or content or material on the Site that is similarly in breach of these terms then we encourage you to promptly inform us by contacting our customer care service. We are not responsible or liable for any failure to remove, block or delay in removing, any such infringing content or material or third party material from the Service or for any good faith but wrongful removal of third party material.
Use of your information
Lycamobile may hold and use information provided by you for a number of purposes, which may include:
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on Lycamobile in connection with legal proceedings or in respect of crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
- Monitoring or recording of your communications for Lycamobile’s business purposes such as marketing, quality control and training, prevention of unauthorised use of Lycamobile’s telecommunications system and ensuring effective systems operation in order to prevent or detect crime.
Lycamobile shall not be liable for any negligence or breach of statutory duty, contract or otherwise for any:loss of anticipated or actual profits;
- loss of income, revenue or money;
- loss of contracts or business;
- loss of opportunity
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goods;
- loss of use;
- loss of or depletion of goodwill
- loss of reputation and/or similar losses;
- pure economic loss; or
- special, direct or indirect or consequential losses (whether foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise)
- costs, damages, charges or expenses,
- howsoever arising during the term of this Agreement.
- representations, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute.
Lycamobile’s liability shall be limited to the relevant SMS cost to you or subscription cost to you whichever applies.
The information and content on this website and through this service is for entertainment purposes only. By accessing this website or by requesting or receiving any interpretations or advice form the service or any guests or affiliates you agree to waive all rights, any and all liabilities of the service provider. You understand that any interpretations or advice may not influence your decisions or behavior. You agree that you will take full responsibility for and any and all consequences acted upon in using this service.
For any medical or health matters you must consult a GP or doctor. You must not under any circumstances rely on the advice or interpretations of this service regarding medical and health matters. This service is intended to be guidance only and is for entertainment purposes only.
You must use this website and/or service is provided on an “as is” basis and “as available basis. We are not liable to you for any loss of data, viruses resulting from worms or spam consequential loss, direct, indirect