Replacing Your Faulty Lyca Mobile SIM Card
We have identified that your Lyca Mobile SIM card is faulty.
To restore your normal service, please order a new free SIM card by following the order link on this page. A new SIM card will be sent to the address you provide.
Alternatively, you can get a new Lyca Mobile SIM card from your nearest Lyca Mobile retailer.
Once you have your new SIM card, we will ensure the plan and all allowances from your current SIM are transferred. See below for full steps.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to keep your old Lyca Mobile number.
Lyca Mobile apologises for this inconvenience.
How can I replace my faulty SIM card?
Here are the steps to replace your faulty Lyca Mobile SIM card.
Step1:get a new Lyca Mobile SIM card• You can order a new free Lyca Mobile SIM card by following the link on this page • You can also get a new Lyca Mobile SIM card from your nearest retailer: Store locator
Step 2: connect your new SIM card to Lyca Mobile’s networkOnce you have your new Lyca Mobile SIM card:
• Do not remove your old/faulty SIM card from your handset.
• Make a note of the mobile number on the new Lyca Mobile SIM.
• Using your old/faulty SIM card, text your new mobile number to 5050.
Steps 3: we will transfer your plan to your new Lyca Mobile SIM card• We will automatically transfer your existing plan and allowances, including any credit and add-ons, to your new Lyca Mobile SIM card.
• As soon as the transfer is completed, we will notify you via text message to both your old and new SIM cards.
• The plan and credit transfer will be completed within four hours of receiving the transfer text request from you.
You will not be able to keep your old Lyca Mobile number once the transfer is complete. Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience.